TOP 5 MEN’S HAIRSTYLES for Indian Men
Indian men always seem to struggle with their hair and we know it can be hard to find the hairstyle that suits you best. So, we’ve narrowed it down to the top 5 hairstyles for Indian men.
1. Shahid Kapoor’s Hairstyle:
Known for his boy-next-door look, Shahid Kapoor prefers to keep his hair messy to give him that naughty chocolate boy appeal.
- Wash your hair but do not condition.
- Once your hair begins to dry, blow dry it upwards
- Use some hair serum or spray to finish the look.
- Run your hands through you hair gently to make them stand upward and give it that bed head look.
Style tip:This hairstyle works best on young men (age 16- 30) with straight hair that is 2″ or longer.
2. Ranbir Kapoor’s Hairstyle:
- Begin with your hair fresh from the shower; it is most pliable at this state. Towel-dry until it is very slightly damp, parted where preferred.
- Start by blow-drying the sides of your hair closer to the head for a slim, sleek profile. Comb the hair down and back, and follow the motion with the hair dryer. Repeat until dry.
- When all is dry and set, it’s time to gel. Use about two teaspoons of gel for this look.
- Rub the product thoroughly between your hands, and carefully shape your hair the desired way. I think having it slim on the sides, with a slight bit of volume on the top-front, gradually tapering down is universally flattering.
- If you’re leaving the house for a long while, spray your hair with hair spray to keep it set all day long.
Style Tip: This look works best on older men (aged 25 – 50) with straight or slightly wavy hair.
3. Abhishek Bachchan’s Hairstyle:
The typical Indian male has wavy, frizzy or curly hair. Abhishek Bachchan also sports the similar hair pattern but knows how to tame his look with this natural curly style.
- Wash you hair with a shampoo for dry hair and conditioner.
- Towel dry your hair.
- Blow dry on low heat till your hair is almost dry.
- Use your fingers to add in a dash of hair serum to keep your looking smooth and frizz free.
4. John Abraham’s Hairstyle:
John Abraham has it all- the looks, the body, the style and even the hair!
- Wash your hair with a regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Blow dry it upwards or towel dry it if your hair is brittle.
- Use a teaspoon of wet look gel and spread it evenly into your hair with your fingers. Make sure to move your fingers in an upward direction for a messy spiky look.
5. Kunal Kapoor’s Hairstyle:
Known for his suave and charming Indian look, Kunal Kapoor’s long locks look great on men of all ages.
- Wash your hair with a smoothening shampoo and conditioner.
- Towel dry your hair till it is about 90% dry.
- Depending on the length of your hair, use approximately 3-4 teaspoons of gel and use your fingers to push all your hair back.
- If you need this look to last long, use a generous amount of hairspray after applying gel.