How to get the perfect pout
Are you dying for the perfect pout? Are Angelina Jolie’s lips your desired result. Then read on to find out how to get that million dollar smile!
1. Get a lip pencil that matches the colour of your lips exactly- not one that matches your lipstick for this trick. Using light strokes draw a line outside your natural lip line. At the corner of your lips, make sure the line meets your lips perfectly- so you don’t look like a clown!
2. When using the pencil to outline your cupid’s bow ( just above the middle of your top lip) make two peaked mountains, which can be a little further than your lip line so as to make your lips look plumper.
3. Use a concealer or white pencil to draw a faint line above your top lip (especially near the cupid’s bow) and blend with your finger to make sure the line is visible enough to catch light without being too in your face.
4. Take a small, stiff brush and dip in bone coloured eye shadow, and lightly outline the top and bottom lip to make the lip outline more prominent.
5. It’s hard to make lips look larger if you’ve chosen a dark colour so if you use a plum, dark berry or red, make sure you add some shimmer lipstick to the middle of your lower lip.
6. Apply a dab of shimmery highlighter just above the cupid’s bow to get a more full lipped look.
7. A good daytime trick is if you’re using a paler lipstick, apply it but leave the center of the lips free of colour as lipstick from the surrounding areas will travel to it and make it look more natural.
You might also like:
Stay tuned for more!!
Get all your style essentials here – SHOP NOW!
Not a member yet? REGISTER HERE!