DARK CIRCLES : 7 assured steps to get rid of them
We’ve all woken up in the morning and dreaded looking into the mirror. Dark circles are no longer exclusively for the old folks and they can appear for a number of reasons – genetics, stress, age or allergies.
There are a number of home remedies for removing or reducing dark circles, but if you want to see assured results and fast, here are 7 easy steps to get rid of dark circles:
1. Sleep. A grown man or woman needs at least 7 hours sleep in a day to prevent dark circles. Go to bed earlier than usual to make up for lost sleep.
2. Party Less. Staying out after hours and drinking or smoking are the top reasons for the appearance of dark circles. Limit your partying to once a week (preferably on a weekend so you can stay up late.)
3. Use a night cream before you sleep. Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair Face Cream works while you’re sleeping to make your skin look younger and healthier. Pollution and stress levels have increased with time and a good night cream should be a staple on your dresser. (shop/read more about it now)
4. Eye creams are a must for both men and women. Clinique’s Eye Care Cream is specially made to help you reduce your dark circles. Put it on every morning after a shower to see quick results. (shop/read more about it now)
5. Cucumber = comfort. Make it a habit to chop up cucumber circles and let them sit on your eyes while you chat on the phone or listen to music.
6. Skin whitening is no longer taboo. Clinique’s potent Derma White helps lighten dark spots and dark circles and works it’s magic to make your skin look lighter, naturally. Use this in place of your daily moisturizer. (shop/read more about it now)
7. Drink Water and Exercise. An adult must drink a minimum of 3-4 lts. of water a day. If you’re already suffering from dark circles, start drinking 5-6 lts. of water. Also, a good work out keeps your body healthy and increases the rate at which your cells regenerate. This helps reduce the occurrence of dark circles.
Remember, dark circles and spots are a sign of a stress filled life. Reduce the risk of early aging by introducing an element of fun into your day. And we all know, shopping is better than therapy (and at fashionandyou.com, it even costs lesser!)